Oakland Psychological Clinic in Milford, MI
Oakland Psychological Clinic is a group of trusted, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists. We offer individual counseling, couples counseling, family counseling, and medication management in Milford MI. Each client is matched with the best mental health professional for his or her needs. All counseling services are personalized for your lifestyle, and the appointments are completely confidential.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a therapist near you, contact Oakland Psychological Clinic in Milford MI. You may reach us at (248) 684-6400.
“Licensed Therapists with Personalized Solutions”
Oakland Psychological Clinic
1800 N. Milford Road. Ste. 100
Milford, MI 48381
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Office Manager: Heather Weaver
- Client Satisfaction: 4.8 | Total Reviews: 42
Serving Milford MI Since 1983
There is a reason we’ve been around for over 30 years. It’s because we care about our clients, and we provide top-quality mental healthcare from licensed professionals. Oakland Psychological Clinic in Milford MI serves a diverse population, and we celebrate the unique community we are in. We would love to help you overcome personal struggles and enjoy a better quality of life.
- Depression Counseling and Anxiety Counseling
- Child Counseling and Teen Counseling
- Drug Addiction Treatment and Other Addiction Counseling Services
- Trauma Counseling and Grief Counseling
- Psychiatry and Medication Management
- Family Counseling and Couples Counseling
- Marriage Counseling, Divorce Prevention, and Divorce Recovery
- Anger Management and More
To determine which counseling services are right for you, contact Oakland Psychological Clinic in Milford MI at (248) 684-6400. Our knowledgeable staff members will answer any questions you have, and we can verify your insurance before your first appointment.
Nearly 100 Therapists and Psychiatrists near You
Our counseling center offers a variety of counseling services, thanks to our vast group of therapists and psychiatrists. Whether you’re looking for family counseling, individual counseling or couples counseling, we have a therapist who can assist you. We also provide affordable medication management for short-term and long-term care. You’ll receive personalized treatment designed just for you.
- Personalized Counseling Solutions for Individuals, Couples, and Families
- Affordable Prices Compatible with Many Insurance Plans
- Licensed Therapists in Milford MI
- Convenient Appointment Times, Including Evening Appointments
- Confidential Therapy in a Comfortable Environment