Oakland Psychological Clinic offers counseling and psychiatry services for all age groups. If you’re in need of a child psychiatrist in Milford MI, our providers are here to assist you. We also have specialists in many areas of family counseling, including marriage counseling, teen counseling, child counseling, and more. Your family will be matched with the best therapist or psychiatrist for your needs. Our Milford office is located at:
Oakland Psychological Clinic: 1800 N. Milford Road Ste. 100, Milford, MI 48381
Scheduling an appointment is simple. Contact us at (248) 684-6400 and explain what type of mental health services you’re looking for. Our friendly staff will help you find the right provider for your needs.
Does My Child Need a Psychiatrist or Therapist?
A child psychiatrist can prescribe medication if it is needed for mental healthcare. In many cases though, a child, teen or adult does well with therapy alone. Our therapists use evidence-based treatment methods that are tailored to each individual. From anxiety counseling to trauma therapy and beyond, our providers offer professional advice that can help you and your child.
- Proven Therapy Strategies That Are Personalized for Every Client
- Child Specialists on Staff Who Understand Children’s Unique Frame of Mind
- Family Counselors and Couples Therapists Available to Help Your Family through Difficult Obstacles
- Affordable Counseling and Therapy That Fits Many Insurance Plans
- Comprehensive Care for All Age Groups
Therapy and psychiatry appointments are compatible with insurance. We accept plans from Meridian Choice, Tricare, Cigna, Medicare, HAP, Priority Health, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Magellan, Beacon Health Options, Humana, Blue Care Network, Cofinity Network, Aetna, and other insurance providers. Contact Oakland Psychological Clinic at (248) 684-6400 to get matched with a provider near you.
A Full-Service Family Counseling Center in Milford MI
Oakland Psychological Clinic offers an array of counseling and psychiatry programs. All of our services are confidential. They include:
- Teen Counseling
- Self-Harm Prevention
- Child Counseling
- Psychological Testing
- Depression Counseling and Anxiety Counseling
- Marriage Counseling, Family Counseling, and Couples Counseling
- Grief and Trauma Counseling
- Faith-Based Counseling
- Addiction Counseling
- Anger Management
- And Other Counseling/Psychiatry Services in Milford MI
Schedule an Appointment Today
Please contact the clinic directly to cancel/reschedule appointments
Child Psychiatrist Flint MI
Child Psychiatrist Lake Orion MI
Child Psychiatrist Grand Blanc MI
Child Psychiatrist Bloomfield Hills MI