Teen Counseling near You
If your teen is struggling with depression, anxiety, self-harm, eating disorders, low elf-esteem, or other mental health issues, our specialists are here to help. Oakland Psychological Clinic provides family and teen counseling near you. Each teen is matched with the best therapist for his or her needs. We have extended office hours, and we accept most forms of insurance.
- Confidential Counseling for Teens, Children and Adults
- Effective Therapy Solutions That Get to the Root Cause of Personal Struggles
- Coping Strategies Adjusted to Each Teen’s Unique Needs
- Self-Harm Prevention, Suicide Prevention and Self-Esteem Building
- Treatment for Addiction, Depression, Anxiety, and Other Mental Health Issues
- Judgement-Free Counseling in a Safe Environment
- Individual and Family Counseling Sessions Available
Oakland Psychological Clinic is an in-network provider for Beacon Health Options, Meridian Choice, Magellan, Blue Care Network, Tricare, HAP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Humana, Medicare, Cofinity Network, Aetna, Priority Health, Cigna, and other insurance networks. We accept insurance with out-of-network coverage as well. If you’d like to verify your coverage for teen counseling, call us today.
Convenient Appointment Times for Family and Teen Counseling
Oakland Psychological Clinic receives many referrals for teen counseling because of our effective solutions and convenient office hours. Our therapists use tested and proven techniques to help teens through their challenges. Each teenager receives personalized advice suited to his or her needs. Our office is open long after school gets out. Appointments are available:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM – 8:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
To schedule an appointment for teen counseling near you, contact Oakland Psychological Clinic. We have multiple therapist offices in Michigan, and they all have teen counselors on staff.
Get Matched with a Licensed Teen Counselor near You
Because each teen has such unique needs, we take the time to match each client with the ideal therapist. For instance, if a teen has experienced trauma, we may pair him with a trauma counselor. If the teen has shown signs of depression, we may match him with a depression counselor for teens. All of our clients receive personalized mental healthcare that’s tested and proven to work.