Teen Counseling in Milford, MI
Teen counseling is designed to tackle a wide range of mental health concerns. From depression to anxiety, today’s teens face a number of struggles. Not only are they transitioning from childhood to adulthood, but they are also dealing with pressure from peers, social media, and the media, as a whole. Our teen counselors in Milford, MI know how to help teens navigate through these difficult tasks. They have specialized training in the specific issues that teenagers experience. If you are interested in teen counseling for your child, contact our Milford therapist office at (248) 684-6400.
Specialized Teen Counseling for the Modern World
Here at Oakland Psychological Clinic, we have therapists who specialize in teen counseling. Your teenager will be matched with the best teen counselor for his or her needs. It’s this personalized approach that ensures your child gets top-quality mental health care from the start. Some of our most popular teen counseling programs include:
- Self-Harm Prevention and Teen Suicide Prevention
- Depression and Anxiety Counseling for Teens
- Experts Who Can Help Identify the Cause of Academic Struggles – We Offer Psychological Testing for Learning Disabilities, ADHD, Anxiety, and More
- Compassionate Teen Counselors That Teenagers Feel Safe Talking to
- Confidential Appointments in a Relaxing Environment
- Affordable Teen Counseling, Covered by Most Insurance Programs
- Tips and Techniques Designed Specifically for Each Teen
The process starts with a phone call to our therapist office in Milford, MI. The call and the appointments are completely confidential, so your teen can speak out with confidence. Contact us at (248) 684-6400 to learn more about teen counseling.
Teen Counseling Isn’t Just for Teens: How Parents Are Involved
While the main focus of teen counseling is on the teenager, parents are involved in the process as well. Our teen counselors help parents understand their children better so they can effectively communicate as a family. Resolve conflicts and strengthen your bond with one another through tested and proven family counseling solutions. If you would like individual counseling as well, we would be happy to set you up with a therapist that suits your needs.