Psychological Testing in Flint MI
Oakland Psychological Clinic provides psychological testing in Flint MI. We offer psychological evaluations for children, teens and adults. Our testing services cover a range of circumstances, from learning disability testing to psychiatric evaluations and beyond. Our psychologists have strong referral rates in the Flint MI community and a history of highly-accurate diagnoses.
Oakland Psychological Clinic
2222 S. Linden Road, Ste. J
Flint, MI 48532
Our Flint MI counseling center is open from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM Monday through Thursday, as well as 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM on Friday. To schedule an appointment for psychological testing, contact us at (810) 732-0560.
Personalized Psychological Testing for All Age Groups
Children have different needs than adults when it comes to psychological evaluations. Depending on their development, they may not be able to communicate as effectively as an adult. Our psychological testing services are adjusted to suit each client, regardless of age or background. We offer many forms of psychological testing in Flint MI, including:
- Learning Disability Testing, Including Dyslexia Testing and Dyscalculia Testing
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Bariatric Evaluations for Weight Loss Surgeries
- Special Education Evaluations and School Readiness Testing
- Intellectual and Emotional Evaluations
- Psychiatric Evaluations, Including Bipolar Disorder Testing, OCD Testing, Schizophrenia Testing and Other Services
- Personnel Evaluations and Vocational Assessments
- Alcohol Assessments, Substance Abuse Assessments and Other Addiction Evaluations
To find out which services are right for you or your child, contact Oakland Psychological Clinic at (810) 732-0560. We can schedule a consultation with one of our licensed psychologists to find a testing plan for your circumstances.
We Work with Most Insurance Plans
Oakland Psychological Clinic accepts insurance from Cigna, Tricare, Aetna, Humana, Cofinity Network, Blue Care Network, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Meridian Choice, HAP, Magellan, Medicare, Beacon Health Options, Priority Health, and other insurance providers. This may cover some or all of your psychological testing costs, as well as follow-up treatment services. We can verify insurance before your consultation to provide a transparent cost of care.