Psychological Testing in Michigan
Oakland Psychological Clinic offers psychological testing in Michigan. We have multiple counseling centers to serve you, including locations in Flint MI, Grand Blanc MI, Bloomfield Hills MI, Livonia MI, Southfield MI, Milford MI, Fraser MI, and Lake Orion MI. We provide psychological testing services for adults, children, and teens, and we have convenient office hours. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, including evening appointments Monday through Thursday. Contact one of our therapist offices to schedule an appointment for psychological testing in Michigan.
Psychological Testing Services for Children, Teens and Adults
Each age group requires a unique approach to psychological testing. Our psychologists and psychiatrists understand the specialized needs children, teens and adults have. We offer many forms of psychological testing in Michigan to accommodate these variations. Services include:
- Psychological Testing for Children, Including ADHD Testing, Learning Disability Testing, Special Education Evaluations, School Readiness Exams, and More
- Intellectual and Emotional Evaluations
- Bariatric Evaluations for People Pursuing Weight Loss Surgery
- Bipolar Disorder Testing, Schizophrenia Testing, Mood Disorder Testing, OCD Testing, and Other Psychiatric Testing Services
- Alcohol Assessments and Other Addiction Evaluations
- Vocational Assessments and Personnel Evaluations
- And Other Forms of Psychological Testing in Michigan
If you are unsure whether a psychological evaluation is right for you or a loved one, contact the Oakland Psychological Clinic nearest to you. We will answer any questions you have, and the phone call is completely confidential. Reach out to learn more about psychological testing in Michigan.
What to Do after Psychological Testing
The steps you take after a psychological evaluation will depend on the type of testing you received. If the test led to a diagnosis, we will recommend care options for you to pursue. If the evaluation was for another reason, such as job placement or school readiness, you can use the results to make adjustments in those areas of your life.
Oakland Psychological Clinic provides comprehensive mental healthcare, which includes psychiatry services and counseling services in Michigan. We will match you with the best therapist or psychiatrist for your needs if you decide to pursue treatment after psychological testing. Give us a call to start your journey.