Psychiatrist in Flint, MI
If you are looking for a psychiatrist in Flint, MI, Oakland Psychological Clinic would be happy to assist you. Our psychiatrists receive consistent referrals from doctors, therapists and schools in the area. Our counseling center has built a strong reputation in the Flint, MI community, and we have proudly been in operation since 1983. To find out about the cost of care or to schedule an appointment with a Flint, MI psychiatrist, call (810) 732-0560.
Should I See a Psychiatrist in Flint, MI?
Psychiatric care is not right for everyone. If you simply need counseling services, you may work with one of our therapists in Flint, MI. If you need medication management or a mental health prescription, you would want to work with a psychiatrist. Some patients work with both a psychiatrist and a psychologist to work through their personal struggles. When you contact our office, we can determine which setup is right for you.
- Medical Mental Healthcare to Support Traditional Therapy
- Medication Management for Mood Stabilizers, Psychotropic Medications, Anti-Depressants, Anti-Anxiety Medication, Bipolar Disorder Medication, Sleep Medicine and More
- Prescription Adjustments When a Medication No Longer Provides Ideal Care
- Confidential Psychiatric Care from Experiences Psychiatrists in Flint, MI
- Temporary and Long-Term Solutions for a Range of Mental Health Conditions
Call (810) 732-0560 to schedule an appointment with a Flint, MI psychiatrist.
We Accept Many Insurance Plans
To keep our psychiatric care as affordable as possible, we work with many insurance providers. Some of the most popular ones in Flint, MI include: Aetna, Beacon Health Options, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Blue Care Network, Cofinity Network, HAP, Humana, Tricare, Medicare, Magellan, Meridian Choice, Priority Health, and more. For a full list of accepted insurance providers in Flint, MI, please visit our insurance page. If you do not have insurance or do not have a provider in our network, that is not a problem. Contact our office in Flint, MI, and we can discuss pricing with you. We will do everything we can to keep your psychiatrist appointments affordable and accessible.