Medication Management in Grand Blanc MI
Medication management requires expert-level care. A psychiatrist must determine which medication(s) are right for each person based on medical history, symptoms, treatment goals, existing medications, lifestyle habits, and other factors. At Oakland Psychological Clinic, we have licensed psychiatrists on staff who understand the intricacies of this field. This allows us to provide top-quality medication management in Grand Blanc MI.
Oakland Psychological Clinic
10785 S. Saginaw St.
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist near you, call (810) 695-0055.
Confidential Medication Management in a Comfortable Setting
Private mental healthcare that’s completely judgement-free – that’s what we offer here at Oakland Psychological Clinic. Whether you receive depression treatment, anxiety treatment, addiction treatment, couples counseling, or medication management in Grand Blanc MI, your privacy is protected. We offer a full range of counseling services to serve you, all from licensed therapists.
- Work with a Licensed Psychiatrist You Can Trust
- Talk about Your Concerns, Goals, and Experiences in a Confidential Setting
- Receive Personalized Care Designed Just for You
- Discuss Your Issues with a Therapist Who Will Coordinate Care with Your Psychiatrist
- Find a Plan That Works for Your Lifestyle and Personality
- Explore Our Complete Counseling Services in Grand Blanc MI, Including Depression Therapy, Addiction Counseling, Anxiety Treatment, Couples Counseling, and Others
We have appointments available five days a week, including evening appointments Monday through Thursday. To schedule a session for counseling or medication management in Grand Blanc MI, call (810) 695-0055.
Insurance-Friendly Services from Licensed Psychiatrists in Grand Blanc MI
In an effort to provide affordable medication management, we have partnered with many of the insurance networks in Grand Blanc MI. That includes Cigna, Magellan, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cofinity Network, Tricare, Medicare, HAP, Blue Care Network, Humana, Meridian Choice, Aetna, Beacon Health Options, Priority Health, and other insurance networks. When you contact our office, we can verify your insurance to provide an appointment cost for you. We believe in the importance of transparency, and we value our clients.