Depression Treatment in Lake Orion, MI
Depression can come from almost any source – a traumatic event, the loss of a loved one, divorce, low self-esteem, bullying, stress, and more. While some forms of depression heal with time, many become worse without proper treatment. Here at Oakland Psychological Clinic in Lake Orion, MI, we offer confidential depression treatment services for clients of all ages. We have specialists for specific types of depression therapy, such as grief counseling or PTSD counseling. We also have general depression therapists who work with a range of symptoms and experiences. Give us a call at (248) 393-5555 to set up an appointment with a depression counselor near you.
How Does Depression Treatment Work?
Depression treatment is a completely personalized experience. There is no miracle cure for depression, and there is no manual to follow. Instead, a depression therapist will listen to your thoughts, feelings and experiences to come up with the best recovery solutions for you. During this time, you will…
- Figure out What’s Causing Your Depression and What Sparked It in the First Place
- Retrain Your Brain to Eliminate Negative Thought Patterns
- Get a Better Understanding of Your Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions
- Bring Closure to Long-Term Grief and Trauma Side Effects
- Boost Your Self-Esteem and Improve Your Quality of Life
- Speak out in a Confidential Setting
- Gain a Valuable Support System to Help You through Your Depression Treatment
- Work with a Psychiatrist in Lake Orion, MI as Needed
- Get Personalized Depression Treatment Tailored to Suit Your Needs
To start your journey through depression treatment, contact our Lake Orion therapist office at (248) 393-5555. We look forward to helping you.
Trusted Depression Therapists Right Here in Lake Orion, MI
Our depression treatment programs come highly recommended by hospitals, doctors and schools in Lake Orion, MI. That is because we take the time to match each person with the perfect depression therapist. If you need couples counseling or family counseling in addition to depression therapy, we have those services available as well. Just contact our therapist office to see which program is right for you.