Child Psychologist in Milford MI
Children face an array of struggles, just like adults do. Some have a hard time getting through life transitions, like moving to a new school. Others don’t yet have the skills to process their thoughts and emotions. Child counseling is designed to guide children through these obstacles so they can continue to grow and develop.
If you would like to see a child psychologist in Milford MI, we have several specialists on staff. Our counseling center is located at:
Oakland Psychological Clinic
1800 N. Milford Road
Milford, MI 48381
You may call (248) 684-6400 to schedule an appointment with a child psychologist near you.
Affordable and Effective Child Therapy
One of the most important elements of child counseling is ensuring that the child receives tailored, personalized advice. Your child psychologist in Milford MI will work hard to truly understand your child. This will allow them to recommend tested and proven strategies to help your child through tough times. The advice is as unique as your child.
- This Is a Safe Space Children Feel Comfortable In
- Appointments Are Available in the Evening – We Respect Your Busy Schedule!
- We Accept Most Insurance Plans
- Your Child Will Receive Personalized Care from a Licensed Child Psychologist in Milford MI
- Age-Appropriate Counseling Services for Every Stage of Development
Child psychologist appointments are covered under many insurance plans. You might be surprised by how affordable they can be. We accept plans from Humana, Meridian Choice, Tricare, Cofinity Network, Cigna, Priority Health, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Magellan, Medicare, HAP, Beacon Health Options, Blue Care Network, Aetna, and other insurance providers. Give us a call at (248) 684-6400 to learn more.
Complete Counseling Services for Children, Teens and Adults
In addition to child psychology services, we provide a range of mental health programs for adults, teens, couples and families. We also offer psychiatry services, including medication management. With Oakland Psychological Clinic, you can rest assured that you are getting top-quality care from compassionate providers.
- Teen Counseling, Including Substance Abuse Treatment and Self-Harm Prevention
- Child Counseling for Every Age Group
- Psychological Testing Services, Including Learning Disabilities Testing
- Depression Counseling and Anxiety Counseling
- Faith-Based Counseling
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Grief Counseling and Trauma Counseling
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- And Other Mental Health Services in Milford MI