Child Psychologist in Grand Blanc MI
Looking for a child psychologist in Grand Blanc MI? Oakland Psychological Clinic provides child counseling, teen counseling and family counseling in a comfortable environment. You and your family will be matched with the best child psychologist for your specific needs. All counseling services are completely confidential and free of judgement.
To get started, contact us at (810) 695-0055. We will ask some simple questions to pair you with a child psychologist in Grand Blanc MI.
Uncover the Root Cause of Your Child’s Struggles
Children don’t always know how to communicate what they’re feeling. They may not understand what those feelings are in the first place. A child psychologist acts as a translator, connecting the dots to identify the root cause of a child’s struggles. Then they recommend solutions that can improve the child’s mental health and overall quality of life.
- Get Psychological Testing to Diagnose Learning Disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorders, and Other Conditions
- Gain a Clear Understanding of Your Child’s Emotions
- Find Effective Conflict Resolution Strategies That Work for Your Family
- Learn How to Create a Positive Environment for Your Child
- Offer Support through Difficult Transitions, Such as Moving or Divorce
- Teach Your Child How to Express His Feelings in a Healthy, Meaningful Way
Child counseling is compatible with insurance. Our office in Grand Blanc MI accepts Tricare, HAP, Meridian Choice, Medicare, Beacon Health Options, Humana, Priority Health, Magellan, Blue Care Network, Aetna, Cofinity Network, Cigna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and other insurance plans. To verify your insurance coverage, please contact us at (810) 695-0055.
Evening Appointments Are Available
We can work around your schedule and your child’s school schedule. Child psychologist appointments are available Monday-Thursday from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM, and Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Your access to mental healthcare should not be inhibited by your busy schedule. We are committed to ensuring that each family receives the care that they deserve.
Oakland Psychological Clinic
10785 S. Saginaw St.
Grand Blanc, MI 48439