Child Psychologist in Flint MI
Is your child struggling to pay attention in school? Have you noticed issues at home or in social settings? Has your child displayed a noticeable change in behavior? If so, it may be wise to see a child psychologist in Flint MI. This person will help you find the reason behind these struggles in your child’s life, then recommend ways to combat the struggles head-on. All of this comes with positive support from a counseling center you can trust.
Oakland Psychological Clinic
2222 S. Linden Road, Ste. J
Flint, MI 48532
We have appointments available Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM, and we are open Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Reach out at (810) 732-0560 to schedule an appointment with a child psychologist in Flint MI.
What to Expect from Child Therapy
Child therapy is a unique experience for every family. That is because your child has a distinct personality and an individual perspective on life. The counseling process is tailored for each child and each family. First, you will be paired with a child psychologist best suited for your child. Then you can learn coping strategies that fit all the special traits that make up your child’s personality.
- Your Family Will Be Matched with a Licensed Child Psychologist in Flint MI
- The Therapist Will Use Proven Counseling Techniques to Understand Your Child’s Thoughts and Emotions
- Your Child Will Learn Coping Strategies Tailored to His or Her Needs
- You Can Learn How to Better Communicate with Your Child and Help Him or Her through Difficult Struggles
- Your Family Can Resolve Ongoing Conflicts and Prevent Future Ones
- All Therapy Appointments Are Protected by Strict Confidentiality Protocol
Ready to get started? Contact Oakland Psychological Clinic at (810) 732-0560. We look forward to helping your family.
A Full Range of Counseling and Psychiatry Services
Whether you see a child psychiatrist or a child psychologist in Flint MI, your services will be compatible with insurance. We accept most major insurance plans, including Meridian Choice, Humana, Cofinity Network, Medicare, Tricare, Magellan, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HAP, Blue Care Network, Aetna, Beacon Health Options, Cigna, Priority Health, and others.