Child Counseling in Flint, MI
Oakland Psychological Clinic is proud to offer child counseling in Flint, MI. Our child counselors have specialized training and experience to work with children of different age groups. We also provide teen counseling, adult counseling, family counseling and couples counseling in Flint, MI, so you can address all of your family’s needs at the same office. The process starts with a simple, no obligation phone call to (810) 732-0560.
Reasons to Consider Child Counseling in Flint, MI
Why should my child get counseling? What are the goals of child counseling, and what are the success rates? These are some of the questions we receive from parents looking into child counseling in Flint, MI. Child therapy is a personalized process designed to cater a child’s specific needs. You may be worried about your child’s behavior in school, or you may feel a lack of communication in the household. Child counseling can address those issues and more.
Some of the goals of child counseling in Flint, MI include:
- Understand Why a Child Is Not Performing Well in School
- Complete Psychological Testing for Children to Diagnose Learning Disabilities, Autism, ADHD, and Other Conditions
- Help a Child Learn How to Control His or Her Emotions
- Teach Children How to Communicate in a Respectful, Positive and Effective Way
- Reduce Stress in the Household and Resolve Family Conflicts
- Improve the Relationship between Siblings
- Establish Routines That Encourage Healthy Development
Our counseling center is located at 2222 S. Linden Road, Ste. J, Flint, MI 48532. We are open from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM Monday through Thursday and 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM on Friday. If you would like to schedule an appointment for child counseling in Flint, MI, call (810) 732-0560 to get started.
Counseling Services for the Entire Family
Oakland Psychological Clinic offers adult counseling, teen counseling, and child counseling in Flint, MI. We also provide couples counseling, family counseling, and co-parenting counseling in a confidential, judgment-free environment. Many families we work with go through a combination of therapies, such as individual counseling and marriage counseling. When you contact our office, we will help you decide which counseling setup is right for your family.