Child Counseling in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Child counseling is designed to help children understand and manage their emotions. Children often have a difficult time communicating their concerns, fears, thoughts and feelings. If a child has gone through a traumatic event, this communication may be even more difficult. That’s why we offer child counseling in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Our child counselors can help your young one get through this challenging time in life and enjoy a happy, productive future.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment for child counseling in Bloomfield Hills, MI, call (248) 322-0001.
Compassionate Counselors Who Care about Your Family
One of the main reasons why we have such high referral rates is because our therapists truly care about their clients. We hire experienced and trustworthy child counselors that are proud to serve this community. You may have heard about our child counseling in Bloomfield Hills, MI because of a referral from a friend, doctor or teacher. You may have stumbled upon us looking for a specific service for your child. Whatever the case may be, Oakland Psychological Clinic is here to assist you.
- A Comfortable Environment Children Feel Safe in
- Experienced Child Counselors That Parents Trust and Children Love
- Evidence-Based Child Counseling Techniques with Proven Results
- Psychological Testing to Diagnose ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Childhood Anxiety, and More
- Specialized Family Counseling, Including Blended Family Counseling and Co-Parenting Counseling
- Friendly Staff Members That Will Treat You Like Family
- Insurance-Friendly Counseling Services (Check out Our List of Accepted Insurance Plans)
Our therapist office is located at 2550 S. Telegraph Road, Ste. 250, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302. You may stop by or give us a call at (248) 322-0001 to schedule an appointment for child counseling in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Teen Counseling and Child Counseling in Bloomfield Hills, MI
In addition to child counseling in Bloomfield Hills, MI, Oakland Psychological Clinic provides teen counseling services fit for the modern world. Today’s teens face many pressures from social media, their peers, and society as a whole. Your child can learn how to handle those pressures and the obstacles that come with them through teen counseling. If you are interested in family counseling, we provide that as well. Give us a call, and we can find the perfect therapy setup for your family.