Best Psychiatrist in Michigan
If you’re looking for the best psychiatrist in Michigan, our staff is here to assist you. We have licensed therapists and psychiatrists across multiple locations. You will be matched with the best psychiatrist in your area, based on your specific needs. If you want to work with a therapist and a psychiatrist, you can receive both solutions through one office.
Our offices are open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM and Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. We offer these convenient appointment times to accommodate busy schedules. Contact the Oakland Psychological Clinic closest to you to schedule a psychiatrist appointment.
Find the Best Psychiatrist in Michigan for Your Unique Needs
Some psychiatrists specialize in a specific area of mental healthcare. We will assess your needs to find the best provider for you. We have experts in:
- Depression Treatment and Anxiety Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Medication Management
- Mood Disorder Treatment
- And Other Confidential Psychiatry Services
Your psychiatry appointments will be compatible with insurance. We accept plans from Beacon Health Options, Cigna, Meridian Choice, Cofinity Network, Humana, Magellan, Priority Health, Medicare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Care Network, Tricare, HAP, Aetna, and other insurance providers. Our staff members can verify insurance before the first appointment to give you an exact cost of care. Contact us to find the best psychiatrist in Michigan for you.
Confidential Therapy for the Whole Family
In addition to psychiatry services, we provide a full range of therapy programs. Oakland Psychological Clinic offers confidential, evidence-based counseling for individuals, couples and families. We work with clients of all ages, and we match each person with the perfect therapist. Some of our most popular counseling programs include:
- Psychological Testing
- Child Counseling and Teen Counseling
- Depression Counseling
- Anxiety Counseling
- Marriage Counseling, Including Pre-Marriage Counseling and Divorce Prevention
- Couples Counseling and Family Counseling
- Grief Counseling, Trauma Counseling and PTSD Treatment
- Substance Abuse Therapy and Other Addiction Counseling Services
- Medication Management
- Anger Management and Stress Management
- And Other Mental Health Programs